With custumization you can make very nice and unique soft reflectors. Provide us with your ideas and we will ensure that you get a CE-certified soft reflex.
Standard reflectors with customized print
An easy way to make unique reflectors with logo or text, is to use a standard design and simply add your own print. You can do this with slap wraps, hanging reflectors, or stickers.
Customize exactly as you wish!
Choose your own shape, size and print in one or more colours. You may also choose between internal or external printing. Send us your personal design (in EPS-file format) and quantity needed. We will send you a proof and a price quote.
Wash & Care Instructions
Soft reflectors can be made with inside or outside print.
Below is an explanation of the differences between these two print options:
- Outside print: The printing is made on the outside of the reflective material, which is creating a very visible/clear print. As the reflective material is covered when printing on the outside, it becomes very important to control the remaining reflective area (that is not covered), to ensure that the product is reflective enough to still be certified EN 13356. Reflectil will provide the area that is possible to cover with print to you, once we know the shape of the reflector and the desired print. Also good to know, is that outside print is more easily “rubbed off” when used over time, making outside print more vulnerable to abrasion compared to inside print.
- Inside print: The print is placed below/behind the reflective material. The advantage of this method is that the print is better protected against abrasion. Another benefit is that no reflective area is covered, meaning that the complete area of the reflective material is actually reflecting and included in the area needed for the EN 13356 certification. On the other hand, the print does not become as visible as when using outside print.
Wash & Care Instructions
Dirty protective clothing may reduce protection and affect wearers’ safety. To maintain the garment’s protective properties, correct and regular wash- and care is required. Dirty protective clothing shall not be stored, but washed immediately. The wash and care instructions is showing in the neck label on the garment.
Recommended number of washing cycles and washing temperature the garment has been tested and approved for:
25 x 60 °C
These instructions partially indicates the garment quality/durability. Follow this carefully or garment visibility may suffer.
Tumble drying: This garment cannot be tumble dried
General instructions for washing- and drying of protective clothing:
- The garments must be washed separately and with all closures fastened.
- Use only synthetic detergents to maintain the garment’s protective properties.
- Do not use detergents containing bleaching agents, this reduces the protective properties.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately or with garments approved to EN 471 in similar colours.
- Garments with retro-reflective stripes must be washed inside out.
- Rinse properly after wash.
- Tunnel wash or –drying is not recommended.
- Avoid direct and intensive steam while ironing.
Lifetime and storage
The stated maximum number of cleaning cycles is not the only factor related to the lifetime of the garment. The lifetime will also depend on usage, care storage, etc. Store garments in clean, dry and dark conditions with air circulation when not in use. Warm, humid storage can cause hydrolysis, a chemical reaction that can weaken or remove the protective properties in the garment.