Simple and low cost tabard for marking or distinguishing people with different functions. Suitable for shorter usage periods such as commercial events or similar situations. Several Printing options available, including multi color runs.
The vest is open on the sides with elastic and velcro closure.
Available in 6 different colours, all NON-flourescent.
Please note! These vests are NOT CE-marked, as they neither have reflective material nor flourescent fabric, and hence do not provide enhanced visibility.
We keep smaller amounts of model 513 in service stock. Normal delivery time for short print rounds is around 1 week. If you need high volumes, please get in contact to find out the exact delivery time.
100 % Polyester 110 g/m²
Yellow, Orange, Blue, Black, Green and White. All non-fluorescent.
Wash & Care Instructions
Please use the table below to find the suitable size. B is half the circumference.
Our garments are well suited to be printed on. The print can be a logo or a text in one or more colours. With prints in reflective materials, the logos/Corporate identity will be provided 24 hours a day. Please also not the effect of reflective logos in colours.
Wash & Care Instructions
Dirty protective clothing may reduce protection and affect wearers’ safety. To maintain the garment’s protective properties, correct and regular wash- and care is required. Dirty protective clothing shall not be stored, but washed immediately. The wash and care instructions is showing in the neck label on the garment.
General instructions for washing- and drying of protective clothing
- The garments must be washed separately and with all closures fastened.
- Use only synthetic detergents to maintain the garment’s protective properties.
- Do not use detergents containing bleaching agents, this reduces the protective properties.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately or with garments approved to EN 471 in similar colours.
- Garments with retro-reflective stripes must be washed inside out.
- Rinse properly after wash.
- Tunnel wash or –drying is not recommended.
- Avoid direct and intensive steam while ironing.
Lifetime and storage
The stated maximum number of cleaning cycles is not the only factor related to the lifetime of the garment. The lifetime will also depend on usage, care storage, etc. Store garments in clean, dry and dark conditions with air circulation when not in use. Warm, humid storage can cause hydrolysis, a chemical reaction that can weaken or remove the protective properties in the garment.