When the demands for quality and colours are high. graphic transfer print is preferably used at higher volumes and when demands for details and colours are high. Transfer printing technology ensure the best colour reproduction, finish and overall performance.
Print on garments and the norms
There is a limit to the total surface area of the background fabric that can be covered by print for the garment to still comply with the intended norm and class. The area available for print varies from style to style and for different sizes. The majority of our products are certified to allow for prints up to 200 cm 2.
If you need larger prints, please contact us for more details.
Wash & Care Instructions
Our garments are well suited to be printed on. The print can be a logo or a text in one or more colours. With prints in reflective materials, the logos/Corporate identity will be provided 24 hours a day. Please also not the effect of reflective logos in colours.
Wash & Care Instructions
Dirty protective clothing may reduce protection and affect wearers’ safety. To maintain the garment’s protective properties, correct and regular wash- and care is required. Dirty protective clothing shall not be stored, but washed immediately. The wash and care instructions is showing in the neck label on the garment.
Recommended number of washing cycles and washing temperature the garment has been tested and approved for:
25 x 60 °C
These instructions partially indicates the garment quality/durability. Follow this carefully or garment visibility may suffer.
Tumble drying: This garment cannot be tumble dried
General instructions for washing- and drying of protective clothing:
- The garments must be washed separately and with all closures fastened.
- Use only synthetic detergents to maintain the garment’s protective properties.
- Do not use detergents containing bleaching agents, this reduces the protective properties.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately or with garments approved to EN 471 in similar colours.
- Garments with retro-reflective stripes must be washed inside out.
- Rinse properly after wash.
- Tunnel wash or –drying is not recommended.
- Avoid direct and intensive steam while ironing.
Lifetime and storage
The stated maximum number of cleaning cycles is not the only factor related to the lifetime of the garment. The lifetime will also depend on usage, care storage, etc. Store garments in clean, dry and dark conditions with air circulation when not in use. Warm, humid storage can cause hydrolysis, a chemical reaction that can weaken or remove the protective properties in the garment.