There are a several of options that are available on most Reflectil garments. They are delivered mounted to the garment. To add an option, you need to order a minimum 10 pcs.
- ID-pocket with transparent plastic and puch button at the top
- Penn Pocket with room for two standing pens
- Insignia flaps, one on each shoulder. The press stud is mounted towards the neck opening.
- Zipper Puller makes it easier to open the zipper, perhaps when the user is working with gloves. Made of black fabric with red Reflectil logo.
- Double monophone holders
Normal delivery time for vests with any of these options are 3-4 weeks from order. For urgent orders Express freight solutions can be used. Please get in contact to know the possibilities for Express delivery times and price.
Wash & Care Instructions
Our garments are well suited to be printed on. The print can be a logo or a text in one or more colours. With prints in reflective materials, the logos/Corporate identity will be provided 24 hours a day. Please also not the effect of reflective logos in colours.
Wash & Care Instructions
Dirty protective clothing may reduce protection and affect wearers’ safety. To maintain the garment’s protective properties, correct and regular wash- and care is required. Dirty protective clothing shall not be stored, but washed immediately. The wash and care instructions is showing in the neck label on the garment.
Recommended number of washing cycles and washing temperature the garment has been tested and approved for:
25 x 60 °C
These instructions partially indicates the garment quality/durability. Follow this carefully or garment visibility may suffer.
Tumble drying: This garment cannot be tumble dried
General instructions for washing- and drying of protective clothing:
- The garments must be washed separately and with all closures fastened.
- Use only synthetic detergents to maintain the garment’s protective properties.
- Do not use detergents containing bleaching agents, this reduces the protective properties.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately or with garments approved to EN 471 in similar colours.
- Garments with retro-reflective stripes must be washed inside out.
- Rinse properly after wash.
- Tunnel wash or –drying is not recommended.
- Avoid direct and intensive steam while ironing.
Lifetime and storage
The stated maximum number of cleaning cycles is not the only factor related to the lifetime of the garment. The lifetime will also depend on usage, care storage, etc. Store garments in clean, dry and dark conditions with air circulation when not in use. Warm, humid storage can cause hydrolysis, a chemical reaction that can weaken or remove the protective properties in the garment.