There are a number of options that are available on vests made to order (see table below). To add an option, you need to order a minimum 50 pcs.
- Laser Engraving in the reflective bands
- Colour Print onto the reflective bands
- Cut patterns in the reflective bands;
- Standard Square pattern for maximum flexibility and stretch
- Standard Tilted Comfort trim pattern
- Design your own pattern – please share your ideas for a design that you want cut into the reflective bands. It might be possible to solve!
The vest keep the EN ISO 20471 certification, with the effects in the reflective bands added.
Normal delivery time for vests with any of these options are 4-5 weeks from order.
Wash & Care Instructions
The intended use for these products are not to provide around the clock visibility for the user. All garments aretherefore certified and CE marked for night time visibility only.
Our garments are well suited to be printed on. The print can be a logo or a text in one or more colours. With prints in reflective materials, the logos/Corporate identity will be provided 24 hours a day. Please also not the effect of reflective logos in colours.
Wash & Care Instructions
Dirty protective clothing may reduce protection and affect wearers’ safety. To maintain the garment’s protective properties, correct and regular wash- and care is required. Dirty protective clothing shall not be stored, but washed immediately. The wash and care instructions is showing in the neck label on the garment.
General instructions for washing- and drying of protective clothing
- The garments must be washed separately and with all closures fastened.
- Use only synthetic detergents to maintain the garment’s protective properties.
- Do not use detergents containing bleaching agents, this reduces the protective properties.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately or with garments approved to EN 471 in similar colours.
- Garments with retro-reflective stripes must be washed inside out.
- Rinse properly after wash.
- Tunnel wash or –drying is not recommended.
- Avoid direct and intensive steam while ironing.
Lifetime and storage
The stated maximum number of cleaning cycles is not the only factor related to the lifetime of the garment. The lifetime will also depend on usage, care storage, etc. Store garments in clean, dry and dark conditions with air circulation when not in use. Warm, humid storage can cause hydrolysis, a chemical reaction that can weaken or remove the protective properties in the garment.